Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hello summer, Hello Coolcore!

I have been a big fan of Coolcore ever since I did my very first race in the heat, and knew that unless I can keep my body temp down, I will stand no chance of achieving my dream of winning the amateur title at the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii.  Never say never, but I doubt I will ever have to worry about being cold when racing in the hot and humid conditions of Hawaii.

I have been using the Coolcore cooling towel and headband ever since 2013 in all my hot races and when training during hot summer months so I am super excited to make our partnership officially official this year and I am even more excited about their NEW product launch! Keep reading to find out more!


That’s how excited and happy I am to be part of the Coolcore family!


Keepin’ the noggin’ cool!

The Coolcore products are perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle whether you are a weekend warrior who enjoys the outdoors, or whether you are super competitive like myself reaching for the top step on the podium.
Happiness is not being overheated at the finish line!

All Coolcore fabrics are chemical-free and I couldn’t be happier with the benefits they offer. They cool better, and also offer protection from the sun! Finally, they last longer because there aren’t any chemicals to wash out.

Putting the Coolcore top through it’s paces in the famous energy lab in Kona, Hawaii!

So what is the best part? Coolcore just came out with a kick ass apparel line, that you must try!   With summer FINALLY here, you will NOT be disappointed! Use code JANAR for 15% off!

Ready, set, GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment